Boys and Girls Club at Truscott
Boys & Girls Club Program @ Truscott Elementary FAQ
How do I enroll my child?
- Current and new club members can enroll their child online at begreatlarimer.org.
- Once on the website - click on the “Join a Club!” tab and through the Loveland sites click on Truscott.
- When you have chosen Truscott you will be able to click on “New Families or Current Families” and fill out the registration forms needed whether they have attended Boys & Girls Club or are new to it.
When do I enroll my child?
- Current Loveland Boys & Girls Club members are welcome to enroll their students into this site.
- Club members have to be students of Truscott Elementary School to attend. Enrollment for new Club members is now currently open.
Are there enrollment requirements?
- Youth who sign up for this program must attend at least three days per week until 4:30 P.M. Youth who cannot meet this attendance requirement may lose their spot.
How old does my child have to be to enroll?
- Grade levels K-5 are welcome to enroll.
How much does the program cost?
- Please contact Truscott's Club Director at 970-889-0473 for more information.
What are the days and times that the program is in session?
- The program will run Monday-Friday, 3:10-6:00pm.
- This program will be closed when school is canceled or when after-school programming is canceled by the district.
- On select days when there is no school for activities such as (Parent Teacher Conferences and Holiday breaks), we will be holding all-day programming from 7:30 a.m to 6:00 pm at a select Boys & Girls Club school for a full day of programming.
Does my child get a snack?
- Yes, snacks will be provided daily.
What activities will be offered?
- The Boys & Girls Club will implement a wide variety of daily activities ranging from; Sports, Fitness and recreation, Art, Homework Help/Academic Learning, STEM learning, Social Emotional Learning, and much more. A more detailed schedule will be given out the first week of programming.
How will my child get to the program?
- All Club members will meet daily in the cafeteria once school is dismissed. There, participants will check into the Boys & Girls Club program.
Who do I call if I have further questions?
- Please refer any questions about this program to Truscott's Club Director, at 970-889-0473